Wednesday 30 April 2014

Saturday 19th April 2014 - Dog sledding and tubing


It was my Mum’s Birthday and I was really excited because we were going Dog Sledding, it was really fun and on the way up we saw a Coyote.


The man told us that he had seen a black bear. 





I got to drive the sled.  My favourite dogs were Sparky and Tango.  




 When we finished the dog sledding we gave them some treats and then we saw some puppies.  They were really cute, my favourite was Kenya because she was really cuddly.   




We went back to the hotel and had some lunch.  Then we went to the tube park, it was really fun.  I liked spinning in the tube down the slopes. 





Then we got some really yummy chocolate from a chocolate factory.  We had a chocolate birthday cake and it was really yummy too.   





We had a movie night in our apartment and watched “Spy kids”, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment