Saturday 3 May 2014

Sunday 20th April 2014 - Bouncing, waterfalls and dress shopping!

Before we left Whistler we went to the Bounce Academy, they had trampolines going up the wall and on the floor. 



I could do a front handspring

There was a big foam pit and at first I didn't want to do a flip into it but then I got the hang of it and started doing flips into it.


It was really fun.


Then we drove back to Vancouver and on the way we stopped at some waterfalls.  The first one was called the "Brandywine falls"





It was awesome.

It was also Easter Sunday and we had an easter egg hunt in the forest by the falls.







The second waterfall was bigger than the Brandywine falls - it was called "Shannon Falls"



We had another Easter Egg hunt with some bigger easter eggs that Kurt gave us.





When we got to Vancouver we went to Sears and I tried on lots and lots of dresses.  It was fun.  We finally decided on this one and we got some shoes to go with it.  I also got another turquoise dress - it was my favourite but it is a bit to big for me, so we got it so I can grow into it.






On the way to Canada we got some activity packs and they had an activity book in it - I didn't do it on the plane I did it in the hotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment